Know About Backdoor.AtBot
Backdoor.AtBot is confirmed as a hazardous and stubborn backdoor infection that has been utilized by potent cyber criminals for the primary motto of facilitating the attacker with unauthorized remote access to the targeted PC system via exploiting security vulnerabilities. Just like several other Trojan infection, this threat also obtain silent perforation inside the PC and then after following that provides the vicious person with the capability of performing any sort of possible actions on the targeted PC such as spying on the user, installing additional software or malicious infections, managing user's files, controlling the whole PC system and infecting other hosts.
Backdoor.AtBot has been labeled very difficult to detect. This backdoor infection do have tendency of initiating auto-start of it's program. Regarding this purpose it modifies the default registry settings and injects codes to the task scheduler. It is compatible with all the latest version of Windows OS. Moreover, this backdoor infection also do includes some additional destructive capabilities like capturing screenshot, logging keystroke, encrypting files etc.
Tricks Implemented By Backdoor.AtBot To Proliferate Inside PC
Backdoor.AtBot do not have potential to propagate itself inside the users' PC without his/her permission. They generally acquire installation in a bundle with several other software. Some of tricks utilized by this backdoor infection to invade inside the PC are stated below :
- Careless attitude of users can accidentally leads to the invasion of vicious backdoor infection in the PC. The infection might come attached with the e-mail messages or file-sharing softwares. The creator of backdoor infection provides them with unsuspicious names and entice the users into opening or implementing such files.
- It has been found that some of the backdoors are integrated into particular applications. Often even completely ethical programs might include undocumented remote access features. In the case of these programs, the attackers just need to contact a computer system with such programs installed to acquire full unauthorized access to the computer system.
- Often Backdoor.AtBot compromised a PC via exploiting several software vulnerabilities. These infection works similar to those of worms and automatically propagate themselves without the user's consent. It becomes actually very difficult for the users to notice any activity suspicious in the PC while the invasion of such malicious programs since the threat do not display any setup wizards, dialogs or warnings.
How Harmful Is Backdoor.AtBot For the PC ?
Backdoor.AtBot contributes tons of issues inside the PC. It enables the attackers to acquire complete control over the system hardware devices. Additionally, it also allows them to create, copy or edit, delete or rename any file, implement various commands, change the Windows registry, execute, control and terminate applications etc. It sniff the user's confidential information and monitors their surfing activities. This backdoor infection collect the user's keystrokes and capture the screenshots. Furthermore, transfers all the accommodated data to a aforementioned e-mail address. Along with this often upload it to a predetermined FTP server. This threat corrupts the installed applications including even the security one and downloads numerous other vicious infections inside the PC. Thus, to protect the PC from being attacked by such remote servers and to make it's effective usage, an urgent uninstallation of Backdoor.AtBot is needed.
How Backdoor.AtBot Infiltrate Your PC
The chance of having Backdoor.AtBot infection on your computer increases due to unsafe surfing options. It infects all files, changes system and browser settings in minutes to begin its nettlesome activity. Generally it infiltrate user system to assemble of informative details and make income. It utilize different sorts of techniques to any how penetrate inside Windows system. Some of most common ways are discussed below.
- Piggybacked Software Installation: Backdoor.AtBot mostly utilize free application (game, free security application, games, video etc) program to lurk its malicious code zip files.
- Accepting Without Reading: Many times it happens that while browsing Internet usually window or advertisement trigger update is required, or this plug-ins required to be installed in system. Without fully reading just accept the prompt make your PC vulnerable to threat attack.
- Opening E-mail Attachment: PC can get infected with Backdoor.AtBot when use to read or download attachment which contain malicious code. Be caution before opening any attachment which is send from unknown names.
- Not Running Latest Updates: If you are not running latest security updates in your system it makes your system vulnerable.
- Clicking on Pop-up Window: Many of times when use t browse shopping website, have experience that affiliate pop-up or links always use to promote in different place of display web pages. If unintentionally or intentionally user click on such links automatically paves way for spyware to get install in system.
- Browser Add-ons: Piece of software which usually distribute which add for enhancement for browser, like additional toolbar, search box leads to paves way for malware threat to get in your system and browser and arise more of different problems.
How Evil Backdoor.AtBot is?
Backdoor.AtBot is a Trojan Horse and not a virus. It is a highly destructive program that seems like a genuine application for Windows computer. Unlike viruses or some other malware, it does not replicate itself but can assault through various Internet sources very easily even when your computer has protected by anti virus program. Spam email and bundled freeware are main source of getting this infection on your online PC. Let us know how Backdoor.AtBot works to damage your computer.
Backdoor.AtBot uses rootkit method to hide its components and create files with malicious codes in the core of the operating system.
Create files in MBR (Memory boot record) and start-up log file to automatically execute itself with every restart of computer.
Change Registry entries to acquire read, write, modify, download and execute files on your computer.
It also open backdoor to enter malicious programs, viruses, spyware and other Trojans.
It is also designed to allow hackers to access your computer system through a remote location.
This Trojan infection is also works like a hacking tool and steals confidential information (personal identifiable, credit card details, user name and used passwords for online account logging etc.).
The damaging impacts of this malicious program completely ruins the targeted computer with time and the user can encounter with severe data loss due to system crash.
So the users on infected computer should remove Backdoor.AtBot infection to prevent encountering any major loss of data, information or money.
How to Uninstall Backdoor.AtBot from Control Panel from Windows 10
- Click and Open Start Menu option
- Settings option is to be selected on the menu to show all the contents
- Click on System option
- On the system Menu, Click on Apps and features option
- Now Click on Backdoor.AtBot to remove it from PC.
How to Eliminate Backdoor.AtBot from Windows 8/8.1
Step 1: Press repeatedly F8 to boot PC in Safe Mode. Restart PC and select “Safe Mode with Networking”.
Step 2: Press ALT+Ctrl+Del to open Windows Task Manager. After that, search all the Backdoor.AtBot related processes and then click to “End Task”
Step 3: Type “regedit” in Run dialog box and open Windows Registry Editor. Search and delete all the corrupt registries added by Backdoor.AtBot infection.
Step 4: Go to Start and then click to open Control Panel.
After that, click Add/Remove Program
Uninstall Backdoor.AtBot associated programs from Windows 8/8.1
Uninstall Backdoor.AtBot From Window 7/vista
Tap on F8 Key to Enter Safe Mode
Restart PC and select “Safe Mode with Networking”
First of all close all running programs and open Task manager by pressing ALT + CTRL + DEL keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
Now Click on Processes menu and select all the processes associated with Backdoor.AtBot one by one then click on End Task.
Now go to the desktop, click on Start Menu on the left lower corner. Move to Control panel and use left mouse click over it.
The Control panel window will open, if are getting the view by Category find and click “Uninstall a program” below “Programs” group.
Now select Backdoor.AtBot within programs list and click on Uninstall.
Steps to Eliminate Backdoor.AtBot from Windows XP
Step 1: Restart PC in Safe Mode by continuously pressing F8 button. After that, select “Safe Mode with Networking”.
Step 2: Open Windows Task Manager by pressing Alt+Ctrl+Del together. After that, find and select all the Backdoor.AtBot associated processes and then click to “End Task” button.
Step 3: Open Run dialog box and then enter “regedit.exe” to open Windows Registry. Search and then delete all the corrupt and infectious registries added by Backdoor.AtBot.
Step 4: Click Start button and then go to Control Panel, click to open Windows Add/Remove Program. Search all the Backdoor.AtBot related programs and then uninstall it from Windows XP.
How to Uninstall Backdoor.AtBot From Your Infected Browser
A. Guidelines to Remove Backdoor.AtBot From Microsoft Edge Browser
How to Reset Default Search Engine to Uninstall Backdoor.AtBot
Select Settings after selecting More (…) on the address bar
Click and select on View advanced settings option
In order to input the search engine, Click on <Add new> under option”Search in the address bar with”
Select Search engine and adds as default by clicking on Add as default option.
How to Reset Default Homepage on Microsoft Edge to Uninstall Backdoor.AtBot
- Select More (…) option on the address bar followed by settings
- Select specific page or pages under Open with option
- After selecting the Custom option, enter the URL of the homepage you wish to set as
B. How to Delete Backdoor.AtBot from Google Chrome
Click to Open Google Chrome and then click on menu icon which is on the top right corner and then select Tools → Extensions
Select all the malicious extensions including Backdoor.AtBot and then select trash icon
Again click on menu icon and select Settings and then click to Manage Search Engines under the Search section
In Search Engines, remove all the infectious search sites and set Google Chrome as Default Browser
C. How to Uninstall Backdoor.AtBot From Mozilla Firefox
Launch Mozilla Firefox and find and click “Firefox” button on the top left corner on the screen.
A drop down box will appear, navigate to Add-ons option and click on it.
In the next window select and click on “Extensions” in left pane.
Find Backdoor.AtBot add-on and click on the center area to see the border exactly and click on Disable button.
Wait a moment and let the add-on get disabled.
Now click the “Remove” button, later on uninstall the add-on Mozilla will ask you to restart the browser.
D. How to Remove Backdoor.AtBot From Internet Explorer
First of all Launch Internet explorer by clicking the Task-bar Icon on desktop.
Now Click on Tool Menu on web browser interface.
Select and click on Manage add-ons in the drop down box.
A View and manage your Internet Explorer Add-ons window will open, now click on “Toolbar and Extensions” option in left pane.
A list of all installed ad-ons will appear, select Backdoor.AtBot and click on “Disable” button and Reset IE
Guidelines to Remove Backdoor.AtBot with Automatic Removal Tool
Backdoor.AtBot Removal Tool is one of the best-selling software available in the market and provides full protection to your PC against Backdoor.AtBot. The tool is certified by the West Coast Lab’s Checkmark Certification System. It is designed with latest technology and helps you to remove Backdoor.AtBot along with all its related files from the infected PC. The tool uses powerful scanning algorithm so as to detect and delete Backdoor.AtBot. The Automatic Removal Tool offers you 2 way protection. As, software update its database regularly and provide complete protection to your system. Also, it is capable enough to identify and delete even the newly designed threats. It offers you 24X7 tech-support for free so that whenever required you can take help of the computer experts.
Automatic removal tool comes up with unique features like System guard, Network Sentry and Scan Scheduler. It also offers you to download the demo version for free. The tool is easy to use and provides you graphical user interface. Thus, what are you waiting for simply use an automatic removal tool and remove Backdoor.AtBot from your Windows PC in just few simple clicks. It is compatible with all the earlier and latest version of Windows operating system.
Automatic Backdoor.AtBot Removal Tool: Let’s Get Started
Step 1: First of all download and install the Automatic Backdoor.AtBot Removal Tool. Click on ‘Scan Computer’ now button to detect Backdoor.AtBot and all other threats that are present in your PC.
Step 2: Custom Scan – It help you to scan particular section such as memory files, cookies, registry entries, rootkit scan and system memory.
Step 3: System Guard – It block the malicious entry and other executable processes performed by the threats. It also protect the Process control, Registry section and Active X control.
Step 4: HelpDesk – It is an unique feature comes with an automatic Backdoor.AtBot removal tool. It provides you tech support like Custom Fix System and Support Ticket System, so that if required you can direct chat with the virus removal experts.
Step 5: Network Sentry – It provides protection to your system network and won’t allow unauthorized modification. It protect the DNS settings and HOST file.
Step 6: Scan Scheduler – This feature helps to scan the PC even if you are not present. In simple words, you can set a time on daily, weekly or monthly basic and your system automatically scan at the pre-set time.