Delete Win32/Agent.PTD In Simple Clicks
Win32/Agent.PTD infects following browsers
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla Firefox:47, Mozilla:44.0.2, Mozilla:40.0.2, Mozilla:39.0.3, Mozilla:45.4.0, Mozilla:38.2.1, Mozilla:49.0.2, Mozilla:38.1.0, Mozilla Firefox:45.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:49, Mozilla Firefox:44.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:45.4.0, Mozilla Firefox:50, Mozilla Firefox:48, Mozilla:43, Mozilla Firefox:49.0.2, Mozilla:40.0.3|
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 58.0.3026.0|
|Internet Explorer Versions||Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18702, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.17184, IE 8:8.00.7600.16385, IE 8:8.00.6001.18372, IE 8:8.00.6001.18702, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8080.16413, IE 8:8.00.6001.18241, IE 10:10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8250.00000, IE 8:8.00.7000.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18241, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8112.16421, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, IE 7:7.00.6000.16386, IE 9:9.0.8112.16421, IE 10:10.0.9200.16384, IE 9:9.0.8080.16413, IE 7:7.00.5730.1300|
Tutorial To Uninstall Win32/Agent.PTD from System Possible Steps For
An Overview about Win32/Agent.PTD
An Overview about Win32/Agent.PTD
Win32/Agent.PTD is a nasty malware that is injected through the tricky ways inside System. Such malware is developed for the purpose of making money by terrifying those users who don’t have any idea about it. After residing inside System Win32/Agent.PTD gradually targets the all the popular web browsers and alters their homepage, default search engine and new tab URL. Users begins to get redirected towards the undesired web page incessantly. In addition to this, it drops lots of ads and pop ups on infected browsers which always leads towards the malicious domain on getting clicked. Users have to come across the various unexpected kind of difficulties at the time of web surfing. Moreover it also encrypts the important files because of which a strong blockage gets elevated for users in accessing them. Later users are made acquainted with the encryption event via ransom note which states that their files have encrypted and now for getting those back, they will have to pay the demanded amount to purchase decryption key to unlock their files. More analysis about Win32/Agent.PTD has revealed that it is capable of infecting all version of Windows XP and also it weakens the security mechanism of the host System.
How Win32/Agent.PTD perforated inside System
Win32/Agent.PTD are injected inside System through the misleading techniques. Most often its developers select the spam email. They put the infectious attachments with it and when it is received by users they make click on it in normal way considering it as some urgent message. Apart from it, the installation of cost free application from freeware packages also leads to the intrusion of Win32/Agent.PTD inside System. Share of files online and visit on shady websites may be treated as one of the reason.
What are the vicious impact of Win32/Agent.PTD
- Win32/Agent.PTD infects the web browsers and modify settings associated with their homepage, default search engine and new tab URL.
- Further it inserts various kind of irrelevant ads and pop ups which causes troubles in web surfing to them.
- Moreover it encrypts the files and makes them inaccessible for users.
- Later users are asked to pay ransom amount in Bitcoins to have the decryption key.
Conclusion for Win32/Agent.PTD
Win32/Agent.PTD should be removed Possible Steps For from System as it may turn user’s System completely worthless. Users are advised to have the immediate initiative for its Removal by following the given removal methods given in this content.
- Method 1 : Reboot System in Safe Mode with Networking For Win32/Agent.PTD Removal
- Method 2 : Tutorial To Uninstall Win32/Agent.PTD From Control Panel
- Method 3 : Uninstall Win32/Agent.PTD From Windows Task Manager
- Method 4 : Uninstall Win32/Agent.PTD Related Malicious Registry Entries
- Method 5 : Tutorial To Uninstall Win32/Agent.PTD From Your Infected Browser
Tutorial To Start Windows XP/Vista/7 in Safe Mode with Networking
- Restart System in Safe Mode by continuously pressing F8 button.
- An Advanced option menu will appear in your screen
- After that, select “Safe Mode with Networking”.
Tutorial To Start Windows 8/10 in Safe Mode with Networking
- Open PC and go to Settings option
- Choose Troubleshoot option
- Now, go to Advanced options
- Select Startup Settings
- Choose Restart option.
- At last, select 5) Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Uninstall Win32/Agent.PTD From Window 10
- Click and Open Start Menu option
- Settings option is to be selected on the menu to show all the contents
- Click on System option
- On the system Menu, Click on Apps and features option
- Now Click on Win32/Agent.PTD to Uninstall it from System.
Uninstall Win32/Agent.PTD From Window 8/8.1
- Go to Start and then click to open Control Panel.
- After that, click Add/Remove Program
- Uninstall Win32/Agent.PTD associated programs from Windows 8/8.1
Uninstall Win32/Agent.PTD From Window 7/vista
Now go to the desktop, click on Start Menu on the left lower corner. Move to Control panel and use left mouse click over it.
The Control panel window will open, if are getting the view by Category find and click “Uninstall a program” below “Programs” group.
Now select Win32/Agent.PTD within programs list and click on Uninstall.
- First of all close all running programs and open Task manager by pressing ALT + CTRL + DEL keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
- Now Click on Processes menu and select all the processes associated with Win32/Agent.PTD one by one then click on End Task.
- Open Run dialog box by pressing “Win+R” keys together.
- Enter “regedit” to open Windows Registry.
- Search and then Uninstall all the corrupt and infectious registries added by Win32/Agent.PTD.
A. Tutorial To Uninstall Win32/Agent.PTD From Microsoft Edge Browser
Tutorial To Reset Default Search Engine to Uninstall Win32/Agent.PTD
- Select Settings after selecting More (…) on the address bar
- Click and select on View advanced settings option
- In order to input the search engine, Click on <Add new> under option”Search in the address bar with”
- Select Search engine and adds as default by clicking on Add as default option.
Tutorial To Reset Default Homepage on Microsoft Edge to Uninstall Win32/Agent.PTD
- Select More (…) option on the address bar followed by settings
- Select specific page or pages under Open with option
- After selecting the Custom option, enter the URL of the homepage you wish to set as
B. Tutorial To Uninstall Win32/Agent.PTD from Chrome 50.0.2661
- Click to Open Chrome 50.0.2661 and then click on menu icon which is on the top right corner and then select Tools → Extensions
- Select all the malicious extensions including Win32/Agent.PTD and then select trash icon
- Again click on menu icon and select Settings and then click to Manage Search Engines under the Search section
- In Search Engines, Uninstall all the infectious search sites and set Google Chrome as Default Browser
C. Tutorial To Uninstall Win32/Agent.PTD From Mozilla:41.0.2
- Launch Mozilla:41.0.2 and find and click “Firefox” button on the top left corner on the screen.
- A drop down box will appear, navigate to Add-ons option and click on it.
- In the next window select and click on “Extensions” in left pane.
- Find Win32/Agent.PTD add-on and click on the center area to see the border exactly and click on Disable button.
Wait a moment and let the add-on get disabled.
- Now click the “Remove” button, later on uninstall the add-on Mozilla will ask you to restart the browser.
D. Tutorial To Uninstall Win32/Agent.PTD From IE 7:7.00.6000.16386
- First of all Launch IE 7:7.00.6000.16386 by clicking the Task-bar Icon on desktop.
- Now Click on Tool Menu on web browser interface.
- Select and click on Manage add-ons in the drop down box.
- A View and manage your IE 7:7.00.6000.16386 Add-ons window will open, now click on “Toolbar and Extensions” option in left pane.
- A list of all installed ad-ons will appear, select Win32/Agent.PTD and click on “Disable” button and Reset IE