Uninstall PC Smart Cleanup from Windows XP
Look at browsers infected by PC Smart Cleanup
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla Firefox:51, Mozilla Firefox:38.2.0, Mozilla Firefox:47, Mozilla:38.0.1, Mozilla:44.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:45, Mozilla Firefox:43.0.3, Mozilla Firefox:50.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:47.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:39.0.3, Mozilla Firefox:44.0.2, Mozilla:43.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:38.5.0, Mozilla:45.2.0, Mozilla Firefox:50.0.2|
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 56.0.2924|
|Internet Explorer Versions||IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7600.16385, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 10:10.0.9200.16384, IE 7:7.00.5730.1300, IE 7:7.00.6000.16386, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8112.16421, IE 8:8.00.7000.00000, IE 8:8.00.6001.18702, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.17184, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300, IE 10:10.0.8250.00000, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8250.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18241, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8080.16413, IE 10:10.0.9200.16384, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386|
Help To Delete PC Smart Cleanup from Windows System Assistance For
An Overview about PC Smart Cleanup
An Overview about PC Smart Cleanup
PC Smart Cleanup is a nasty malware that is injected through the tricky ways inside Windows System. Such malware is developed for the purpose of making money by terrifying those users who don’t have any idea about it. After residing inside Windows System PC Smart Cleanup gradually targets the all the popular web browsers and alters their homepage, default search engine and new tab URL. Users begins to get redirected towards the undesired web page incessantly. In addition to this, it drops lots of ads and pop ups on infected browsers which always leads towards the malicious domain on getting clicked. Users have to come across the various unexpected kind of difficulties at the time of web surfing. Moreover it also encrypts the important files because of which a strong blockage gets elevated for users in accessing them. Later users are made acquainted with the encryption event via ransom note which states that their files have encrypted and now for getting those back, they will have to pay the demanded amount to purchase decryption key to unlock their files. More analysis about PC Smart Cleanup has revealed that it is capable of infecting all version of Windows XP and also it weakens the security mechanism of the host Windows System.
How PC Smart Cleanup perforated inside Windows System
PC Smart Cleanup are injected inside Windows System through the misleading techniques. Most often its developers select the spam email. They put the infectious attachments with it and when it is received by users they make click on it in normal way considering it as some urgent message. Apart from it, the installation of cost free application from freeware packages also leads to the intrusion of PC Smart Cleanup inside Windows System. Share of files online and visit on shady websites may be treated as one of the reason.
What are the vicious impact of PC Smart Cleanup
- PC Smart Cleanup infects the web browsers and modify settings associated with their homepage, default search engine and new tab URL.
- Further it inserts various kind of irrelevant ads and pop ups which causes troubles in web surfing to them.
- Moreover it encrypts the files and makes them inaccessible for users.
- Later users are asked to pay ransom amount in Bitcoins to have the decryption key.
Conclusion for PC Smart Cleanup
PC Smart Cleanup should be removed Assistance For from Windows System as it may turn user’s Windows System completely worthless. Users are advised to have the immediate initiative for its Uninstallation by following the given removal methods given in this content.
- Method 1 : Reboot Windows System in Safe Mode with Networking For PC Smart Cleanup Uninstallation
- Method 2 : Help To Delete PC Smart Cleanup From Control Panel
- Method 3 : Delete PC Smart Cleanup From Windows Task Manager
- Method 4 : Delete PC Smart Cleanup Related Malicious Registry Entries
- Method 5 : Help To Delete PC Smart Cleanup From Your Infected Browser
Help To Start Windows XP/Vista/7 in Safe Mode with Networking
- Restart Windows System in Safe Mode by continuously pressing F8 button.
- An Advanced option menu will appear in your screen
- After that, select “Safe Mode with Networking”.
Help To Start Windows 8/10 in Safe Mode with Networking
- Open PC and go to Settings option
- Choose Troubleshoot option
- Now, go to Advanced options
- Select Startup Settings
- Choose Restart option.
- At last, select 5) Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Delete PC Smart Cleanup From Window 10
- Click and Open Start Menu option
- Settings option is to be selected on the menu to show all the contents
- Click on System option
- On the system Menu, Click on Apps and features option
- Now Click on PC Smart Cleanup to Delete it from Windows System.
Delete PC Smart Cleanup From Window 8/8.1
- Go to Start and then click to open Control Panel.
- After that, click Add/Remove Program
- Delete PC Smart Cleanup associated programs from Windows 8/8.1
Delete PC Smart Cleanup From Window 7/vista
Now go to the desktop, click on Start Menu on the left lower corner. Move to Control panel and use left mouse click over it.
The Control panel window will open, if are getting the view by Category find and click “Uninstall a program” below “Programs” group.
Now select PC Smart Cleanup within programs list and click on Uninstall.
- First of all close all running programs and open Task manager by pressing ALT + CTRL + DEL keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
- Now Click on Processes menu and select all the processes associated with PC Smart Cleanup one by one then click on End Task.
- Open Run dialog box by pressing “Win+R” keys together.
- Enter “regedit” to open Windows Registry.
- Search and then Delete all the corrupt and infectious registries added by PC Smart Cleanup.
A. Help To Delete PC Smart Cleanup From Microsoft Edge Browser
Help To Reset Default Search Engine to Delete PC Smart Cleanup
- Select Settings after selecting More (…) on the address bar
- Click and select on View advanced settings option
- In order to input the search engine, Click on <Add new> under option”Search in the address bar with”
- Select Search engine and adds as default by clicking on Add as default option.
Help To Reset Default Homepage on Microsoft Edge to Delete PC Smart Cleanup
- Select More (…) option on the address bar followed by settings
- Select specific page or pages under Open with option
- After selecting the Custom option, enter the URL of the homepage you wish to set as
B. Help To Delete PC Smart Cleanup from Chrome 51.0.2704
- Click to Open Chrome 51.0.2704 and then click on menu icon which is on the top right corner and then select Tools → Extensions
- Select all the malicious extensions including PC Smart Cleanup and then select trash icon
- Again click on menu icon and select Settings and then click to Manage Search Engines under the Search section
- In Search Engines, Delete all the infectious search sites and set Google Chrome as Default Browser
C. Help To Delete PC Smart Cleanup From Mozilla:38.1.1
- Launch Mozilla:38.1.1 and find and click “Firefox” button on the top left corner on the screen.
- A drop down box will appear, navigate to Add-ons option and click on it.
- In the next window select and click on “Extensions” in left pane.
- Find PC Smart Cleanup add-on and click on the center area to see the border exactly and click on Disable button.
Wait a moment and let the add-on get disabled.
- Now click the “Remove” button, later on uninstall the add-on Mozilla will ask you to restart the browser.
D. Help To Delete PC Smart Cleanup From IE 7:7.00.6000.16441
- First of all Launch IE 7:7.00.6000.16441 by clicking the Task-bar Icon on desktop.
- Now Click on Tool Menu on web browser interface.
- Select and click on Manage add-ons in the drop down box.
- A View and manage your IE 7:7.00.6000.16441 Add-ons window will open, now click on “Toolbar and Extensions” option in left pane.
- A list of all installed ad-ons will appear, select PC Smart Cleanup and click on “Disable” button and Reset IE