What Is Secure PC Cleaner?
Secure PC Cleaner is a PC optimization Tool to run automatic clean up on Windows Computer. It is compatible for all version of currently running Windows operating system. The program is very useful to delete junk files, unused registry entries, cookies and other unusual stuffs to create more space, speed up your computer and provide smooth operation on your computer. Please wait, aforesaid claims have made by authors and distributors of Secure PC Cleaner and if you are going to install Secure PC Cleaner then think twice. The users who have got this program on their computer wish to uninstall Secure PC Cleaner from their computer. What is the consideration of user that they wish to remove Secure PC Cleaner from their computer? Secure PC Cleaner is a not an useful software as it is calimed by the authors on the official website moreover users find it very annoying and potentially unwanted program.
Workings of Secure PC Cleaner
What makes Secure PC Cleaner potentially unwanted and hazy software program which may harm your computer and expose your online privacy on cyber criminals. First of all the user find that the software has reneged from all its promissess while installation. The program does not work like a genuine PC otimization tool and display fake reports of PC optimization, moreover the program also try to convience user to purchase a paid copy of this program for ideal results. The program has been figured out as and adware infection by deep research by cyber security experts. The program works on your computer with wayward nature and make unrequested changes in registry entries and web browser settings. Due to these changes the user can observe various annoying and harmful changes on their computer and web browser.
Aftermaths of Secure PC Cleaner
- Allow POP-UPs On Web Browser – Secure PC Cleaner is resonsible to allow pop-up ads on your web browser while web browsing. So you can notice massive display of pop-up ads that contins links to redirect web browsers on unreliable sponsored websites. Thus it earns revenue for its developers by creating web traffic and sales leads for third parties.
- Display Annoying Notification – The program frequently display fake notification that your PC needs complete clean-up because free version of this program is not able to provide all features of this profram.
- Redirect Web Browser – Secure PC Cleaner also redirect web browser on compromised computer on malicious, hacked and phishing websites where your computer will get more infection and also you can be victimized by any kind of click fraud or other kind ofg online scam.
- Infiltration of Malware and Viruses – Secure PC Cleaner causes severe security vulnerabilities on your computer by monkeying up with various system and web browser settings. So directly or indirectly the adware program also support infiltration of malware, spyware and viruses too.
- Theft of Confidential Information – While web browsing, Secure PC Cleaner also steal user's personal identifiable, logging details for different online accounts, secret credit/debit card number and passwords etc. Theft of these information will result in severe cyber crime like hacking of online accounts for financial gain.
How Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner Infiltrate Your PC
The chance of having Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner infection on your computer increases due to unsafe surfing options. It infects all files, changes system and browser settings in minutes to begin its nettlesome activity. Generally it infiltrate user system to assemble of informative details and make income. It utilize different sorts of techniques to any how penetrate inside Windows system. Some of most common ways are discussed below.
- Piggybacked Software Installation: Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner mostly utilize free application (game, free security application, games, video etc) program to lurk its malicious code zip files.
- Accepting Without Reading: Many times it happens that while browsing Internet usually window or advertisement trigger update is required, or this plug-ins required to be installed in system. Without fully reading just accept the prompt make your PC vulnerable to threat attack.
- Opening E-mail Attachment: PC can get infected with Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner when use to read or download attachment which contain malicious code. Be caution before opening any attachment which is send from unknown names.
- Not Running Latest Updates: If you are not running latest security updates in your system it makes your system vulnerable.
- Clicking on Pop-up Window: Many of times when users browse shopping website, have experience that affiliate pop-up or links always use to promote different web pages. If unintentionally or intentionally user click on such links automatically paves way for spyware to get install in system.
- Browser Add-ons: Piece of software which usually distribute which add for enhancement for browser, like additional toolbar, search box leads to paves way for malware threat to get in your system and browser and arise more of different problems.
How Baneful Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner is?
Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner intercepts the browsing experience with unwanted pop-ups, sponsored ads
there is potential risks of tracking browser’s history, surfing habits, search queries, cookies etc
it infects all browser such as Edge, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and IE.
Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner displays spam and worthless products to grab user’s attention and convinces them to purchase them.
It gets installed as browser plug-ins and extensions and later brings menace to the system
it exhausts all browser’s resources thus degrading its performance.
Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner is one such unreliable application that will drive you crazy with unstoppable ads.
It will try all the tricks in book to make users click on the flashing ads thus making them to get redirected to sponsored websites.
Comes bundled along if you download any free software without reading its EULA (End User License Agreement).
It requires no consent for getting installed on the browser.
It might change all important search settings to deliver ruthless results.
It keeps on running in the background even if you terminate the processes.
Cannot be easily get rid off even after resetting of the browser.
Thus to avoid any risks which are mentioned above users should get rid of Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner ASAP.
How to Uninstall Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner from Control Panel from Windows 10
- Click and Open Start Menu option
- Settings option is to be selected on the menu to show all the contents
- Click on System option
- On the system Menu, Click on Apps and features option
- Now Click on Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner to remove it from PC.
How to Eliminate Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner from Windows 8/8.1
Step 1: Press repeatedly F8 to boot PC in Safe Mode. Restart PC and select “Safe Mode with Networking”.
Step 2: Press ALT+Ctrl+Del to open Windows Task Manager. After that, search all the Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner related processes and then click to “End Task”
Step 3: Type “regedit” in Run dialog box and open Windows Registry Editor. Search and delete all the corrupt registries added by Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner infection.
Step 4: Go to Start and then click to open Control Panel.
After that, click Add/Remove Program
Uninstall Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner associated programs from Windows 8/8.1
Uninstall Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner From Window 7/vista
Tap on F8 Key to Enter Safe Mode
Restart PC and select “Safe Mode with Networking”
First of all close all running programs and open Task manager by pressing ALT + CTRL + DEL keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
Now Click on Processes menu and select all the processes associated with Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner one by one then click on End Task.
Now go to the desktop, click on Start Menu on the left lower corner. Move to Control panel and use left mouse click over it.
The Control panel window will open, if are getting the view by Category find and click “Uninstall a program” below “Programs” group.
Now select Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner within programs list and click on Uninstall.
Steps to Eliminate Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner from Windows XP
Step 1: Restart PC in Safe Mode by continuously pressing F8 button. After that, select “Safe Mode with Networking”.
Step 2: Open Windows Task Manager by pressing Alt+Ctrl+Del together. After that, find and select all the Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner associated processes and then click to “End Task” button.
Step 3: Open Run dialog box and then enter “regedit.exe” to open Windows Registry. Search and then delete all the corrupt and infectious registries added by Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner.
Step 4: Click Start button and then go to Control Panel, click to open Windows Add/Remove Program. Search all the Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner related programs and then uninstall it from Windows XP.
How to Uninstall Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner From Your Infected Browser
A. Guidelines to Remove Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner From Microsoft Edge Browser
How to Reset Default Search Engine to Uninstall Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner
Select Settings after selecting More (…) on the address bar
Click and select on View advanced settings option
In order to input the search engine, Click on <Add new> under option”Search in the address bar with”
Select Search engine and adds as default by clicking on Add as default option.
How to Reset Default Homepage on Microsoft Edge to Uninstall Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner
- Select More (…) option on the address bar followed by settings
- Select specific page or pages under Open with option
- After selecting the Custom option, enter the URL of the homepage you wish to set as
B. How to Delete Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner from Google Chrome
Click to Open Google Chrome and then click on menu icon which is on the top right corner and then select Tools → Extensions
Select all the malicious extensions including Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner and then select trash icon
Again click on menu icon and select Settings and then click to Manage Search Engines under the Search section
In Search Engines, remove all the infectious search sites and set Google Chrome as Default Browser
C. How to Uninstall Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner From Mozilla Firefox
Launch Mozilla Firefox and find and click “Firefox” button on the top left corner on the screen.
A drop down box will appear, navigate to Add-ons option and click on it.
In the next window select and click on “Extensions” in left pane.
Find Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner add-on and click on the center area to see the border exactly and click on Disable button.
Wait a moment and let the add-on get disabled.
Now click the “Remove” button, later on uninstall the add-on Mozilla will ask you to restart the browser.
D. How to Remove Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner From Internet Explorer
First of all Launch Internet explorer by clicking the Task-bar Icon on desktop.
Now Click on Tool Menu on web browser interface.
Select and click on Manage add-ons in the drop down box.
A View and manage your Internet Explorer Add-ons window will open, now click on “Toolbar and Extensions” option in left pane.
A list of all installed ad-ons will appear, select Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner and click on “Disable” button and Reset IE
Guidelines to Remove Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner with Automatic Removal Tool
Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner Removal Tool is one of the best-selling software available in the market and provides full protection to your PC against Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner. The tool is certified by the West Coast Lab’s Checkmark Certification System. It is designed with latest technology and helps you to remove Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner along with all its related files from the infected PC. The tool uses powerful scanning algorithm so as to detect and delete Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner. The Automatic Removal Tool offers you 2 way protection. As, software update its database regularly and provide complete protection to your system. Also, it is capable enough to identify and delete even the newly designed threats. It offers you 24X7 tech-support for free so that whenever required you can take help of the computer experts.
Automatic removal tool comes up with unique features like System guard, Network Sentry and Scan Scheduler. It also offers you to download the demo version for free. The tool is easy to use and provides you graphical user interface. Thus, what are you waiting for simply use an automatic removal tool and remove Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner from your Windows PC in just few simple clicks. It is compatible with all the earlier and latest version of Windows operating system.
Automatic Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner Removal Tool: Let’s Get Started
Step 1: First of all download and install the Automatic Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner Removal Tool. Click on ‘Scan Computer’ now button to detect Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner and all other threats that are present in your PC.
Step 2: Custom Scan – It help you to scan particular section such as memory files, cookies, registry entries, rootkit scan and system memory.
Step 3: System Guard – It block the malicious entry and other executable processes performed by the threats. It also protect the Process control, Registry section and Active X control.
Step 4: HelpDesk – It is an unique feature comes with an automatic Secure PC CleanerSecure PC Cleaner removal tool. It provides you tech support like Custom Fix System and Support Ticket System, so that if required you can direct chat with the virus removal experts.
Step 5: Network Sentry – It provides protection to your system network and won’t allow unauthorized modification. It protect the DNS settings and HOST file.
Step 6: Scan Scheduler – This feature helps to scan the PC even if you are not present. In simple words, you can set a time on daily, weekly or monthly basic and your system automatically scan at the pre-set time.