Possible Steps For Removing Smart DNS Proxy from Windows 2000
Infections similar to Smart DNS Proxy
|Browser Hijacker||Isearchin.net, Topiesecurity.com, MyStart.Incredibar.com, Easya-z.com, My Windows Online Scanner, ScanQuery, EnterFactory.com, Asafebrowser.com, Uncoverthenet.com, Click.suretofind.com|
|Ransomware||Cerber2 Ransomware, .razy1337 File Extension Ransomware, RansomPlus Ransomware, Police Department University of California Ransomware, Green_Ray Ransomware, [email protected] File Extension Ransomware, CryptoLocker3 Ransomware, Alphabet Ransomware, NMoreira Ransomware, Chimera Ransomware, FessLeak Ransomware, [email protected] Ransomware, Warning! Piracy Detected! Fake Alert|
|Spyware||PerfectCleaner, DLSearchBar, Dpevflbg Toolbar, Pageforsafety.com, Spie, FamilyCam, Trojan.Kardphisher, Etlrlws Toolbar|
|Adware||Roings.com, SpyContra, Superlogy, Rogoo, 7search, Adware.ZeroPopUpBar, Addendum, CmdService, Arcade Safari, ZenoSearch.bg, GoHip|
|Trojan||I-Worm.Rous, RemScan Trojan, Trojan.Delf.KF, SexTest Trojan, Trojan.EyeStye, Rutern, Win32/Zbot.FER, TROJ_DNSCHANG.XT, Trojan-GameThief.Win32.OnLineGames.vjpn, Trojan.VB.AED, Oficla.AC, Indoctrination, Virus.Fooject.A, Virus.AutInject.G|
Tutorial To Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy from Windows System Possible Steps For
An Overview about Smart DNS Proxy
An Overview about Smart DNS Proxy
Smart DNS Proxy is a nasty malware that is injected through the tricky ways inside Windows System. Such malware is developed for the purpose of making money by terrifying those users who don’t have any idea about it. After residing inside Windows System Smart DNS Proxy gradually targets the all the popular web browsers and alters their homepage, default search engine and new tab URL. Users begins to get redirected towards the undesired web page incessantly. In addition to this, it drops lots of ads and pop ups on infected browsers which always leads towards the malicious domain on getting clicked. Users have to come across the various unexpected kind of difficulties at the time of web surfing. Moreover it also encrypts the important files because of which a strong blockage gets elevated for users in accessing them. Later users are made acquainted with the encryption event via ransom note which states that their files have encrypted and now for getting those back, they will have to pay the demanded amount to purchase decryption key to unlock their files. More analysis about Smart DNS Proxy has revealed that it is capable of infecting all version of Windows 8 and also it weakens the security mechanism of the host Windows System.
How Smart DNS Proxy perforated inside Windows System
Smart DNS Proxy are injected inside Windows System through the misleading techniques. Most often its developers select the spam email. They put the infectious attachments with it and when it is received by users they make click on it in normal way considering it as some urgent message. Apart from it, the installation of cost free application from freeware packages also leads to the intrusion of Smart DNS Proxy inside Windows System. Share of files online and visit on shady websites may be treated as one of the reason.
What are the vicious impact of Smart DNS Proxy
- Smart DNS Proxy infects the web browsers and modify settings associated with their homepage, default search engine and new tab URL.
- Further it inserts various kind of irrelevant ads and pop ups which causes troubles in web surfing to them.
- Moreover it encrypts the files and makes them inaccessible for users.
- Later users are asked to pay ransom amount in Bitcoins to have the decryption key.
Conclusion for Smart DNS Proxy
Smart DNS Proxy should be removed Possible Steps For from Windows System as it may turn user’s Windows System completely worthless. Users are advised to have the immediate initiative for its Uninstallation by following the given removal methods given in this content.
- Method 1 : Reboot Windows System in Safe Mode with Networking For Smart DNS Proxy Uninstallation
- Method 2 : Tutorial To Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy From Control Panel
- Method 3 : Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy From Windows Task Manager
- Method 4 : Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy Related Malicious Registry Entries
- Method 5 : Tutorial To Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy From Your Infected Browser
Tutorial To Start Windows XP/Vista/7 in Safe Mode with Networking
- Restart Windows System in Safe Mode by continuously pressing F8 button.
- An Advanced option menu will appear in your screen
- After that, select “Safe Mode with Networking”.
Tutorial To Start Windows 8/10 in Safe Mode with Networking
- Open PC and go to Settings option
- Choose Troubleshoot option
- Now, go to Advanced options
- Select Startup Settings
- Choose Restart option.
- At last, select 5) Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy From Window 10
- Click and Open Start Menu option
- Settings option is to be selected on the menu to show all the contents
- Click on System option
- On the system Menu, Click on Apps and features option
- Now Click on Smart DNS Proxy to Uninstall it from Windows System.
Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy From Window 8/8.1
- Go to Start and then click to open Control Panel.
- After that, click Add/Remove Program
- Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy associated programs from Windows 8/8.1
Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy From Window 7/vista
Now go to the desktop, click on Start Menu on the left lower corner. Move to Control panel and use left mouse click over it.
The Control panel window will open, if are getting the view by Category find and click “Uninstall a program” below “Programs” group.
Now select Smart DNS Proxy within programs list and click on Uninstall.
- First of all close all running programs and open Task manager by pressing ALT + CTRL + DEL keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
- Now Click on Processes menu and select all the processes associated with Smart DNS Proxy one by one then click on End Task.
- Open Run dialog box by pressing “Win+R” keys together.
- Enter “regedit” to open Windows Registry.
- Search and then Uninstall all the corrupt and infectious registries added by Smart DNS Proxy.
A. Tutorial To Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy From Microsoft Edge Browser
Tutorial To Reset Default Search Engine to Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy
- Select Settings after selecting More (…) on the address bar
- Click and select on View advanced settings option
- In order to input the search engine, Click on <Add new> under option”Search in the address bar with”
- Select Search engine and adds as default by clicking on Add as default option.
Tutorial To Reset Default Homepage on Microsoft Edge to Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy
- Select More (…) option on the address bar followed by settings
- Select specific page or pages under Open with option
- After selecting the Custom option, enter the URL of the homepage you wish to set as
B. Tutorial To Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy from Chrome 52.0.2743
- Click to Open Chrome 52.0.2743 and then click on menu icon which is on the top right corner and then select Tools → Extensions
- Select all the malicious extensions including Smart DNS Proxy and then select trash icon
- Again click on menu icon and select Settings and then click to Manage Search Engines under the Search section
- In Search Engines, Uninstall all the infectious search sites and set Google Chrome as Default Browser
C. Tutorial To Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy From Mozilla Firefox:51.0.1
- Launch Mozilla Firefox:51.0.1 and find and click “Firefox” button on the top left corner on the screen.
- A drop down box will appear, navigate to Add-ons option and click on it.
- In the next window select and click on “Extensions” in left pane.
- Find Smart DNS Proxy add-on and click on the center area to see the border exactly and click on Disable button.
Wait a moment and let the add-on get disabled.
- Now click the “Remove” button, later on uninstall the add-on Mozilla will ask you to restart the browser.
D. Tutorial To Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy From Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8080.16413
- First of all Launch Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8080.16413 by clicking the Task-bar Icon on desktop.
- Now Click on Tool Menu on web browser interface.
- Select and click on Manage add-ons in the drop down box.
- A View and manage your Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8080.16413 Add-ons window will open, now click on “Toolbar and Extensions” option in left pane.
- A list of all installed ad-ons will appear, select Smart DNS Proxy and click on “Disable” button and Reset IE