Delete JS.LockPage.26 Manually
Have a look at JS.LockPage.26 related similar infections
|Browser Hijacker||Feed.helperbar.com, downldboost.com, Assureprotection.com, Goofler Toolbar, Widdit.com, Abuchak.net, AHomePagePark.com/security/xp/, Fastbrowsersearch.com|
|Ransomware||Bucbi Ransomware, Uportal, HCrypto Ransomware, Cyber Command of California Ransomware, Usr0 Ransomware, PaySafeGen Ransomware, Globe3 Ransomware, Al-Namrood Ransomware, Evil Ransomware, [email protected] Ransomware|
|Spyware||Backdoor.Prorat.h, MySpaceIM Monitor Sniffer, Trojan.Kardphisher, Spyware.WinFavorites, CasClient, RegiFast, HSLAB Logger, MegaUpload Toolbar, AntiSpywareDeluxe, DivoPlayer, WinSpyControl, Swizzor|
|Adware||W32Sup, WindowsAdTools, Downloader.BobLyrics, GorillaPrice, AdBlaster, eXact.BargainBuddy, Win32.Adware.Lifze.I, Infotel srl, Minibug, Adware.BookedSpace, TidyNetwork.com, Adware.Packed.Ranver|
|Trojan||Trojan.Dozer, Trojan.Danmec, Zlob.Q, Troj/Agent-URP, Proxy.Slenugga.C, I-Worm.Desos, Slenping.AE, TrojanSpy.Win32.ProAgent, MIRC Update Trojan, Trojan.BAT.Compan, Ihedont, Snow|
Solution To Remove JS.LockPage.26 from Windows System Assistance For
An Overview about JS.LockPage.26
An Overview about JS.LockPage.26
JS.LockPage.26 is a nasty malware that is injected through the tricky ways inside Windows System. Such malware is developed for the purpose of making money by terrifying those users who don’t have any idea about it. After residing inside Windows System JS.LockPage.26 gradually targets the all the popular web browsers and alters their homepage, default search engine and new tab URL. Users begins to get redirected towards the undesired web page incessantly. In addition to this, it drops lots of ads and pop ups on infected browsers which always leads towards the malicious domain on getting clicked. Users have to come across the various unexpected kind of difficulties at the time of web surfing. Moreover it also encrypts the important files because of which a strong blockage gets elevated for users in accessing them. Later users are made acquainted with the encryption event via ransom note which states that their files have encrypted and now for getting those back, they will have to pay the demanded amount to purchase decryption key to unlock their files. More analysis about JS.LockPage.26 has revealed that it is capable of infecting all version of Windows 8 and also it weakens the security mechanism of the host Windows System.
How JS.LockPage.26 perforated inside Windows System
JS.LockPage.26 are injected inside Windows System through the misleading techniques. Most often its developers select the spam email. They put the infectious attachments with it and when it is received by users they make click on it in normal way considering it as some urgent message. Apart from it, the installation of cost free application from freeware packages also leads to the intrusion of JS.LockPage.26 inside Windows System. Share of files online and visit on shady websites may be treated as one of the reason.
What are the vicious impact of JS.LockPage.26
- JS.LockPage.26 infects the web browsers and modify settings associated with their homepage, default search engine and new tab URL.
- Further it inserts various kind of irrelevant ads and pop ups which causes troubles in web surfing to them.
- Moreover it encrypts the files and makes them inaccessible for users.
- Later users are asked to pay ransom amount in Bitcoins to have the decryption key.
Conclusion for JS.LockPage.26
JS.LockPage.26 should be removed Assistance For from Windows System as it may turn user’s Windows System completely worthless. Users are advised to have the immediate initiative for its Removal by following the given removal methods given in this content.
- Method 1 : Reboot Windows System in Safe Mode with Networking For JS.LockPage.26 Removal
- Method 2 : Solution To Remove JS.LockPage.26 From Control Panel
- Method 3 : Remove JS.LockPage.26 From Windows Task Manager
- Method 4 : Remove JS.LockPage.26 Related Malicious Registry Entries
- Method 5 : Solution To Remove JS.LockPage.26 From Your Infected Browser
Solution To Start Windows XP/Vista/7 in Safe Mode with Networking
- Restart Windows System in Safe Mode by continuously pressing F8 button.
- An Advanced option menu will appear in your screen
- After that, select “Safe Mode with Networking”.
Solution To Start Windows 8/10 in Safe Mode with Networking
- Open PC and go to Settings option
- Choose Troubleshoot option
- Now, go to Advanced options
- Select Startup Settings
- Choose Restart option.
- At last, select 5) Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Remove JS.LockPage.26 From Window 10
- Click and Open Start Menu option
- Settings option is to be selected on the menu to show all the contents
- Click on System option
- On the system Menu, Click on Apps and features option
- Now Click on JS.LockPage.26 to Remove it from Windows System.
Remove JS.LockPage.26 From Window 8/8.1
- Go to Start and then click to open Control Panel.
- After that, click Add/Remove Program
- Remove JS.LockPage.26 associated programs from Windows 8/8.1
Remove JS.LockPage.26 From Window 7/vista
Now go to the desktop, click on Start Menu on the left lower corner. Move to Control panel and use left mouse click over it.
The Control panel window will open, if are getting the view by Category find and click “Uninstall a program” below “Programs” group.
Now select JS.LockPage.26 within programs list and click on Uninstall.
- First of all close all running programs and open Task manager by pressing ALT + CTRL + DEL keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
- Now Click on Processes menu and select all the processes associated with JS.LockPage.26 one by one then click on End Task.
- Open Run dialog box by pressing “Win+R” keys together.
- Enter “regedit” to open Windows Registry.
- Search and then Remove all the corrupt and infectious registries added by JS.LockPage.26.
A. Solution To Remove JS.LockPage.26 From Microsoft Edge Browser
Solution To Reset Default Search Engine to Remove JS.LockPage.26
- Select Settings after selecting More (…) on the address bar
- Click and select on View advanced settings option
- In order to input the search engine, Click on <Add new> under option”Search in the address bar with”
- Select Search engine and adds as default by clicking on Add as default option.
Solution To Reset Default Homepage on Microsoft Edge to Remove JS.LockPage.26
- Select More (…) option on the address bar followed by settings
- Select specific page or pages under Open with option
- After selecting the Custom option, enter the URL of the homepage you wish to set as
B. Solution To Remove JS.LockPage.26 from Chrome 51.0.2704
- Click to Open Chrome 51.0.2704 and then click on menu icon which is on the top right corner and then select Tools → Extensions
- Select all the malicious extensions including JS.LockPage.26 and then select trash icon
- Again click on menu icon and select Settings and then click to Manage Search Engines under the Search section
- In Search Engines, Remove all the infectious search sites and set Google Chrome as Default Browser
C. Solution To Remove JS.LockPage.26 From Mozilla Firefox:43.0.2
- Launch Mozilla Firefox:43.0.2 and find and click “Firefox” button on the top left corner on the screen.
- A drop down box will appear, navigate to Add-ons option and click on it.
- In the next window select and click on “Extensions” in left pane.
- Find JS.LockPage.26 add-on and click on the center area to see the border exactly and click on Disable button.
Wait a moment and let the add-on get disabled.
- Now click the “Remove” button, later on uninstall the add-on Mozilla will ask you to restart the browser.
D. Solution To Remove JS.LockPage.26 From IE 8:8.00.6001.17184
- First of all Launch IE 8:8.00.6001.17184 by clicking the Task-bar Icon on desktop.
- Now Click on Tool Menu on web browser interface.
- Select and click on Manage add-ons in the drop down box.
- A View and manage your IE 8:8.00.6001.17184 Add-ons window will open, now click on “Toolbar and Extensions” option in left pane.
- A list of all installed ad-ons will appear, select JS.LockPage.26 and click on “Disable” button and Reset IE